Friday, August 13, 2010

We're now in NY COSTCOs!

Starting this weekend, Garden Lites will be available in 15 different New York area COSTCOs!

We will only be available for a limited time, so take the opportunity to pick up your 6-pack Garden Lites Grilled Zucchini Souffle now!


The Grilled Zucchini Souffle has all the great nutrition you love about our other products:
  • All Natural, Gluten Free & Kosher
  • 2 full servings of vegetables per Soufflé
  • 140 calories per Soufflé
  • 9 grams of protein per Soufflé
The COSTCO pack includes six 7 oz. souffles and will be available at the following COSTCOs:

#226 – Westbury
#231 – Hackensack
#244 – East Hanover
#305 – Nanuet
#306 – Clifton
#308 – Waltham
#310 – Lawrence
#316 – Staten Island
#318 – Brooklyn
#319 – Dedham
#320 – Union
#323 – Edison
#329 – Ocean Township
#739 – Brick
#1062 – Manhattan

We hope you enjoy and that it helps you stock up for our "Get Real" Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Hi There! As a means of introduction, I am a 40-something year old and have been following the GF lifestyle out of necessity for a number of years now. I love to cook and am writing a cookbook as a gift for my nearly-grown children and extended family many of whom are GF and all of whom I cook for quite often =) I was delighted to see the Garden Lites products in the freezer section of our local Whole Foods and thought it would be nice to have something in the freezer and on hand for a quick option on busy days. The Zucchini Soufflé quickly gained my attention and a place in my grocery cart. I don't own a microwave [by choice--personal conviction] and so opted to heat in the oven per the package instructions. To my great disappointment, I found the soufflé inedible =( Even though zucchini is the first ingredient listed, this product contained very very little zucchini--NOTHING at all like the photo that appears on the front of the package. Most of the soufflé was bread/filler-like, a bit too sweet, under-seasoned, and the few bites I ate left my mouth with an odd and indistinguishable aftertaste. I considered returning it to Whole Foods knowing they support their customers in this way, but then decided to chalk it up to an experience I will not repeat. Thank you for allowing me to share my experience. Warm regards, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete