Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back & Better Than Ever!

I'm getting back on the blogosphere after taking a brief hiatus to organize Kosherfest. I met some great bloggers there, and there has been a lot of buzz about our Garden Lites!

I thought I'd share with you one blogger's review of our award-winning Zucchini Marinara.

Garden Lites is a great option for Chaviva since she is a kosher AND gluten-free consumer. Here's her take, from her blog
The Gluten-Free Kosher Critic.



Don't have time to read it all right now? Here are some highlights:
I would venture to guess that the only meal-like kosher, gluten-free option
for the health-conscious consumer is Garden Lites, which I blogged about in the
past.

I end up eating soup for meals every day and struggling with
hunger throughout the rest of the day. The kind gal behind the Garden Lites
booth [Peg] explained that she eats the Zucchini Marinara every day for lunch
and has lost some weight as a result. [Over 7 pounds at this point!]

This is ONE point on Weight Watchers. ONE POINT. You could eat two of
them and still be doing yourself some good.


We couldn't agree with you more, Chaviva!

No comments:

Post a Comment