Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Weigh-In #3: Have you seen me?

MISSING
Name: Julie's Willpower
Reward: 20 pounds
Aliases:
"Nah, I'm not really hungry."
"That looks great, but I'm trying to get real about what I eat."
"Oh is that chocolate? I'll just smell it instead."

Julie's Willpower was last seen 2 weeks ago when she began the "Get Real" Challenge. It went missing sometime this past week when it seems everywhere she turned there were street festivals in the city and great aromas floating around. Julie's Willpower has taken hostage the 1 pound she had lost during the middle of the week and has only given back a tiny percentage of it.

If located, please return Julie's Willpower to her and then remove all the sweets from her house.

###

In other news, I have lost a visible (and measurable) 2 inches off my waist and was told by my boyfriend that my arms look smaller. Two target areas that I am thrilled to have noticeably changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment